9.4 Make changes in existing bundles with a fork and pull request
If you want to make changes in existing bundles, a pull request is required.
The Integrated bundles are currently hosted on Bitbucket, so make sure you have a Bitbucket account.
Follow these steps to create a fork and make your own changes:
- Find the Integrated repository you want to change (this is the repo list).
- Change the composer.json of your development setup to your forked repository and update it:
- Update composer: php composer.phar update
git remote show origin
You should see your own fork there.
- Make changes and push them to your fork
- Go to Bitbucket and create a pull request. Always push to a seperate (new) branche (see Branche Model)