8.1 Solr installation
Solr a basic Integrated requirement.
Using the Integrated Solr cloud platform
You can use the Integrated Solr cloud platform. This platform is free for development purposes and can be used out of the box. A core is automatically created when you use it in your configuration file:
- The core / username combination is unique. The first time you use it the password is set. After that the core can only be accessed with the password.
- Core which have not been used for 90 days will be deleted.
Using your own Solr
Please note Solr needs a schema to use with Integrated. You can use our predefined configuration and schema.
- Download the Solr config and unzip it (this is for version 6, >= 6.4)
- Optionally adjust the configuration to your needs
- Add a Solr core using this configuration:
bin/solr create -c integrated -d /path/to/integrated-solr-config